Saturday, May 4, 2024

May - Week 01

It is so hard to believe that it it MAY already!!! This month is full of "happenings". . .our oldest granddaughter will turn 16, our youngest granddaughter will become a high school freshman and our grandson will start his track season. Not to mention the weather. . .the temperature tomorrow will be approaching 90-degrees which is prompting me to go ahead and plant my herbs a week earlier than normal. School will be out soon, road construction is well underway in these parts. . .I can't get anywhere without running into construction and detours!!! It is a crazy month for sure. I have managed to do a bit of scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that's a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: