Friday, June 7, 2024

June - Week 01

Can you believe it??? June already!!! School is out here and we have started dance recital season!!! This is one of my favorite times of the year. . .having been a "dance mom" for 15 years it is finally my turn to sit back and let both of my daughters assume that role as both granddaughters dance!!! I can honestly say I don't miss the days of fixing hair, gathering dancers from the dressing rooms and delivering them backstage, mending costumes in the dark of the backstage area, trying to coax a crying 4-year old onto the stage. Now I can sit and relax and watch!!! I have to admit though there are times when one of the granddaughters will be on stange and for a split second I can see their Mom on that stage as a little girl and that is so bittersweet it brings tears to my eyes!!! Anyway, it is a new month and I have a few things to share with you so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using WOW, that's a lot of layouts!!! But that's a wrap for me today. . .until next time. . .

No comments: