Saturday, October 12, 2024

October - Week 2

Well, I think I saw the northern lights last night!!! And the weather is still really topsy turvy. . .one day it is in the upper 80's and the next we wake up to temperatures in the 40's. There is a forecast of frost for early next week. . .and the days are definitely getting a LOT shorter. I do enjoy the longer days - I'm way more productive LOL!!! Anyway, with the excitement of DSD in the rearview mirror, I've moved on and done a bit of scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And that's a wrap for me today!!! Speaking of "wrap" I need to spend today looking for my fav sweatshirt!!! Today it is going to be close to 90. . .tomorrow there is frost in the forecast!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: