Friday, July 5, 2024

July - Week 01

Well, here we are entering the second half of the year!!! Goodness I have no idea where the time goes. This will be a busy week with all of the 4th of July festivities. . .locally we have a celebration on the 3rd of July where my husband is in charge of a concession stand so leading up to the 4th that takes up a lot of time. Then hopefully one daughter and her family will be able to come for that. My days of watching fireworks are pretty much over. I just can't walk on the rocky terrain leading to the seating area, that would be a disaster just waiting to happen. So, I'll spend that time here with the cat and maybe find something to binge watch :-) I'ave had some time to do some scrapping and with it being the first week of the month there is a lot happening in the digi-world so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that is a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: