Monday, September 2, 2024

August - Week 05

This is one of those months that has 5 weeks!!! School has started here and the temperatures are sky high!!! At my granddaughter's high school the first floor has functioning air conditioning, but on the second and third floors she says the boiler is on!!! Not a good situation for learning. . .not sure if she means that literally or figuratively. We have a long weekend and then things settle into the regular routine around here. Not much else to report so here's what I have done this week. . .Oh, and while the title is August, I'm going to include items that I scrapped using the September Buffet at GingerScraps as well as the September freebie at Aimee's Scrap Nook!!! So yeah!!! Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that's a wrap for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: