Friday, September 20, 2024

September - Week 03

Not much to report this week. . .It has been an up and down week with good days and days not so good. I am learning to take advantage of those good days that way I don't feel so guilty about taking it slower on the other days. I continue to work on the scrapbook for my soon-to-be-teenager grandson. Once that is finished I'll be working on the 2025 calendars and I am starting to piece together the Christmas scrapbooks. The bad thing on those. . .with both granddaughter in Nutcracker productions and that is a huge part of their year I can't really work on those until the photos are available. I don't have a lot to share this week but here goes. . . Created using Created using And that is a wrap for me today. . .Until next time. . .

No comments: