Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Really Relaxin'

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!! I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! So far it has been a super busy summer filled with a family amusement park trip, watching a special swim meet, t-ball games, sick kids, and other assorted fun. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy all of those things but just coordinating things can be a little stressful. . .but in a good way. Now that the 3rd of July is over, I finally feel like I can relax just a tad!!! Our little town has their Independence Day celebration on the 3rd of July. If you ask our granddaughter her favorite holidays she will tell you July 3rd (she loves the local celebration), April Fools Day and 9/11 because that is her birthday!!! Noticeably absent from that list is Christmas. . .gives you a bit of insight into her personality!!! So she was here with her family and I completely enjoy her enthusiasm completely!!! BUT, the stressful part of that celebration. . .and it builds for a good month beforehand is the concession stand that my husband runs!!! You have NO idea how glad I am now that THAT is over!!! Now I actually feel like summer is mine to enjoy!!!

I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping although with everything that has gone on the past week or two I have to admit I'm a little sparse this week!!! Created using Created using Created using And, I forgot to publish this. . .UGH!!!

No comments: