Monday, December 4, 2017

After The Rush

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. . .Ours was really nice and the REALLY nice thing - I didn't have a ton of leftovers!!! Either I fixed just the right amount of folks were really, really hungry!!! Then on Sunday we had a feast at my mother-in-laws' house. And, you would think things would calm down, but they are just as hectic as before. Starting next week for a couple of weeks my time might be really scarce. . .good thing I started these Christmas preparations back in October!!!

With Thanksgiving over, I am turning to the digital gifts that will be given and have been scrapping a bit too and that is what I'll share today. So, here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: