Saturday, March 10, 2018

Seriously. . .

It was in the 60's last week and now we have had snow flurries all day!!! What is up with this weather? And if that isn't bad enough, there was just enough sunshine for a day or so to trick my body clock into thinking it was time to tackle spring cleaning. . .UGH!!! I have been knee-deep in cleaning for a couple of days now!!! You know the kind of cleaning. . .the things you don't do every week as part of your normal cleaning. Today it was a kitchen cabinet that I use to hold my equipment and a book shelf. Yesterday it was a chest of drawers, tomorrow it is the laundry room which is the catch-all for things around here!!! From time to time I take a break and do some scrapping so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: