Friday, April 27, 2018

Spring Has Sprung. . .Finally!!!

Goodness, I do think this may be the first week in a LONG time that we haven't had snow!!! And looking forward to the forecast next week, there are a couple of 70-degree days!!! Woo-Hoo!!! I want to fire up that grill!!! I love cooking outside. . .keeps my kitchen MUCH cleaner and that is something my husband will indeed fix!!! Bring It On!!!

With all the hustle and bustle of this time of year, I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get an early start on my weekend!!! I have a couple of errands to do some cleaning to do and some TV to binge watch and some weather to enjoy!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: