Saturday, August 4, 2018

Where Did Summer Go???

Oh my goodness, normally I would be sweating to death right about no. . .the end of July has always been super hot here, but today it is cool. I halfway expect to turn around and see the leaves changing!!! The corn here was tasseling long before the 4th of July. I am going to savor these few days because I will bet anything it gets super hot again!!! You watch, I'll be tempted to run my air late in September this year!!!

At any rate, I am slowly getting back into scrapping. I have lofty plans for the next few weeks so we'll see if that happens or not :-) But here goes with my current work. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here. . .have a ton to do today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: