Tuesday, October 16, 2018

What A Week

This has been one of "those" weeks. . .nothing that was normal was. Looking back to last week, I just know I had a premonition that something was going to happen because I spent two days making things to stock the freezer. Have no idea why I had that wild hair but I did. Wednesday morning I woke up at 3 am and something told me to get up and get my work for the day done. I managed to get EVERYTHING that I normally do during a day done by 6:15 when my husband's alarm went off. He woke up and I knew something was wrong. . .he decided to sleep a bit more and see if he felt better, but when he woke up an hour later he decided he was going to stay home. The last time he stayed home was 4 or 5 years ago. Based on what he was telling me I knew it was something that needed attention so I had him call the doctor and he was advised to get to the ER. Later that day he had to have emergency surgery, so this week is definitely NOT normal!!! He is home and not doing a thing he was told to do!!! Can't begin to tell you how many conference calls he has had with work!!! He is driving me crazy, but at this point, I consider that a good thing :-)

Needless to say, my scrapping has been limited this week, but I'll share what I have. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go regroup and get life back in order!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: