Friday, February 15, 2019

A Quiet Week

Knock on wood, this has been a quiet week!!! While I've been sick most of the time with a super nasty cold, it has been kind of nice to have a low-key time for a change. I did manage to accomplish most of what I needed to and I still have a bunch of little odds and ends to deal with today, but I see a restful day ahead once I get groceries done. I really should have done that yesterday, but just didn't feel like doing it. . .had I know the temperature was going to drop this low, I would have definitely sucked it up yesterday and gotten that job done!!!

I have scrapped a little and have a few things to share so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get started knocking out these odd chores!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: