Saturday, July 20, 2019

What!!!

My goodness, I typed today's date into my spreadsheet this morning and it hit me that July is just moving along!!! I was shocked yesterday that the stores here are fully into "back to school" mode!!! It seems like when I was a kid this time of year meant that summer was half over!!! My daughter who is a high school guidance counselor will be back to work next week!!! Crazy!!! Seems like sometimes kids don't have time to just be kids!!!

It is going to be a scorcher here today and we have a chance of strong storms later in the afternoon. . .one of the hazards of summer in the midwest!!! Even as busy as I have been, I have managed to get a little scrapping done so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here - need to go sweat somewhere else!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: