Saturday, May 30, 2020

New Beginning. . .Same Old Same Old

Here things are starting to open up a bit. Restaurants can offer outdoor dining with social distancing requirements. We are still to wear masks but more and more I'm seeing people who simply do not do it. All the while the number of cases and the death count still goes up in our area. I often think people are narcissists and only think of themselves. A mask is a small sacrifice if it can help me protect someone else. . .

I've had a busy week. . .been doing a lot of cleaning and recovery. I can clean hard one day, then the next day my body pays the price for it, then I clean again and the pattern continues. . .Lupus sometime sucks!!! Even with all the cleaning, I have managed to do a bit of shopping so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .if you get a chance to check it out, Kathryn Estry is being featured this week on the PickleBerry Pop Blog. There is a bit about Kathryn and if you scroll down a bit, I was chosen as the forum representative so you can see a bit about me!!! And that is a wrap for the week. . .until next time. . .

No comments: