Tuesday, April 20, 2021

First Venture

Well, this weekend we are going to venture out past our little town. Our daughter has booked a cabin in the area were I grew up. Our granddaughter wants to see where GrandMa grew up, went to school, etc. And since it is a cabin, we will be socially distanced for sure. Just hope I have everything packed!!! But before I go, I wanted to share what I've done this week. First of all, our oldest granddaughter will be a teenager next month - YIKES, where did the time go? So I've spent the past month or so working on a scrapbook just for her. . .got that project wrapped up and ordered this week so I don't have a lot of things to share at this point, but here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using And, that is a wrap for me!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: