Saturday, October 23, 2021

Finally Fallish

Around here we have had a couple of "fallish" days so some of the trees are starting to get a little color. Having said that though, the colors just don't seem as vibrant as they have in the past. The weather has been a real roller coaster this summer though and while the temperatures were in the mid-40's last night, by next weekend it is supposed to be in the lower 80's again!!! No wonder the trees have no idea what is going on!!! I do hope to have one day though were I can take a daytrip through the country with me, my camera and a sack lunch!!! I won't need a map until time to figure out how to get home - LOL!!! I have done a little scrapping this week while doing cleaning and working on Christmas gifts so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Finally, there is a Trunk or Treat event at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and this is what I created using the set from Aimee Harrison. When you purchase the mini, you have no idea which designer you are going to get so if you love a good mystery, this is for you. Created using And, that does it for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: