Friday, April 8, 2022

Countdown To Easter

For some, I think the countdown to Easter has begun. This year we aren't getting together, the grandkids have their own activities now that they are going to attend and I completely understand that. It is part of growing up. We go to their activities when we can and it is awesome to see how each one of them enjoys their chosen activity. Here it doesn't seem much like Easter though. There is snow in our forecast and rain most of the week. As unseasonably cold as it has been here, I will bet almost anything that the summer is going to hot and dry!!! I just know at some point I'm going to be wishing for a cool, rainy day!!! I've managed to do a bit of scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that does it for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: