Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Late To The Party

Here it is iNSD weekend and I'm just joining the party!!! YIKES!!! In all honesty though I've spent the last few days setting up my new computer. My old one was having numerous blue screens, freezing, spontaneously powering down. And, if this weren't enough, it sounded like a jet engine from time to time. I was afraid that I'd wake up one day and it would not, so I carefully planned my migration, ordered a computer and started setting it up. My biggest hiccup was connecting my 13-year-old secondary monitor. It just NEVER occurred to me that the connections would be different and that the necessary cable would be so difficult to find!!! Yesterday Amazon came through and I got my cable and setting up the rest of my "stuff" was easy peasy at that point!!! So here I am, late to the iNSD party!!! Today, I'm going to get things posted and then I'm going to digi-shop to take advantage of sales. And, if that weren't enough, I have lofty plans of cleaning my craft room!!! My dh is going to his Mom's today and when I'm home alone and left to my own devices, I seem to accomplish a LOT of stuff!!! So, without further ado here are my layouts to share. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Whew!!! That was a LOT of stuff from iNSD!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: