Friday, July 15, 2022

Mid-July Summer Swelter

While we had several inches of rain over the past week, I think it was so dry that it all ran off into the ditches!!! With as much rain as we had, our sump pump should have been expelling water like crazy but I don't think I heard it discharge once!!! The grass is looking more green so that is a good thing and there is rain moving in for today. Speaking of today, I'm so excited because I get to stay home ALL DAY!!! No appointments hanging over my head. . .made it through a week full of appointments so I am going to savor this day like crazy!!! I've been super busy this week so I only have one single, solitary page to share with you so here goes. . . Created using See, it was a very busy week for me so this post is short and sweeet - LOL!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: