Friday, August 19, 2022

School Starts. . .

School started here this week around here. I don't know about you, but for me that signals the beginning of a new year maybe more than January 1st. Not sure why, but it just does. And while my kids have been out of school for a long time, I can still relate because of the grandkids. Our oldest granddaughter has Freshman Orientation today. . .for me that is bittersweet. She is growing up so fast, but the days of playing Barbie with that one are definitely over. Our other granddaughter will become a teenager in a few weeks which will leave our grandson as the only "kid". Life goes on and that hasn't been lost on me this summer!!! I've done a bit of scrapping this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And that is a wrap for me this week. . .now I'm outta here to go do some cleaning!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: