Saturday, October 1, 2022

Thr Frost Is On The Pumpkin!!!

While there was a frost advisory for neighboring counties, there was frost this morning. . .the roofs were white and the area in our yard that is in the open but shaded by the woods had a tinge of white. I am hopeful that this means the end of 90-degree days!!! This week I got one major scrapbooking project done and I feel good about that. Yesterday I actually had a little bit of free time and just binged a show my daughter suggested I watch. . .absolutely LOVE that show!!! And, I'm excited about this weekend and all the scrapbooking festivities!!! Now, to get through the next couple of days and I'll be good!!! I have a few pages to share so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that is a wrap for me this week!!! Now I'm outta here to do some serious digi-shopping!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: