Saturday, November 12, 2022

Wait For It. . .

Yesterday the temperature here was in the mid-70's. . .today that is going to drop to the 40's - YIKES!!! And, to add insult to injury when I checked radar this morning there was freezing rain on the other side of the rain headed our way!!! I don't think it will be cold enough here for that type of nasty weather, but goodness, there is actually SNOW in the forecast for next week!!! I shouldn't be surprised because when I first moved to these parts, it was common to have measurable snow by this time of November. . .doesn't happen anymore. And, as hot and dry as it was here this summer, I anticipate a cold winter with a lot of precipitation!!! This week I managed to get a lot of Christmas stuff done so now what I have on my plate is wrapping up the purchasing but there are still a lot of homemade things in the works. I also made a dent in that this week, but what is left is time consuming. . .but right now at this moment I'm in pretty good shape. I do have quite a few things to share this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, that is going to do it for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: