Friday, May 19, 2023

May - Week 3

My goodness, time flies!!! That has hit me hard this week. . .for the past 5-1/2 weeks I've been having treatments at a hospital over two hours away. That time felt like it flew by. . .probably because I slept the majority of the time!!! Then this week my husband and I will have our 46th wedding anniversary. It seems like yesterday that I was sewing all those buttons on that wedding dress (yes, I made my own wedding dress). There's a song on country radio these days "Next Thing You Know". . .I suppose I'm at that point in life where that song gets me every single time I hear it!!! You really have no idea how fast time goes. . .Slowly, but surely I'm catching up on my scrapping so here goes the new stuff for this week. . . Created using Created using Created using And, that does it for me this week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: