Saturday, December 23, 2023

December - Week 04

We are down to one more week in the year!!! Christmas is just around the corner but it sure doesn't feel like Christmas around here. . .neither one of our girls will be here for Christmas. Their kids are all getting older now and have so many activities to schedule around, I completely understand. And, I'm good if they make their own holiday traditions. . .that is kind of important in my mind. And the weather certainly isn't "Christmasy", it is going to be 60-degrees on Christmas Eve. . .what is wrong with THAT picture? In the back of my mind, I'm worried about potential storms should the winter weather move in!!! I'm still working on the Christmas crafts. . .that should be done in January. I just yesterday got photos that I need to finish some of those things. In the meantime, I've done some relaxing holiday scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that is a "wrap" for me today. . .now I'm off to "spruce" up the house!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: