Friday, February 23, 2024

February - Week 04

February has just flown by. . .and the weather can't make up its mind!!! Last week we had a 60-degree day followed by 6 inches of snow. This coming week we have a 70 degree day followed by snow. That just sounds like a nasty storm just waiting to happen. Last week we actually had thundersnow. . .that is a strange feeling!!! I'm happy to report that the scrapbooks for last year's Christmas are done and have been delivered to their intended destinations!!! That is a huge weight off my shoulders, so I'm going to take a little bit of a break from scrapbooks before starting on the book for your grandson who will be 13 this year. When each of the grands have entered their teenager years, I've made a scrapbook for them. Just want them to have those memories throughout their lives. Bue now, I want to focus on the pages I created this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that does it for me today. Until next time. . .

No comments: