Monday, July 20, 2015

Fryday Friday and Sizzling Saturday

Goodness, it is HOT and so very humid today!!! It is unbearable!!! When I go outside on days like today my lungs just struggle to get a good breath. . .so I think I'll stay indoors thank you very much :-) I did run out this morning and got a pork roast to put in the crock pot. I figure if we have pulled pork in the refrigerator we can eat yummy food all weekend and I won't have to heat up the kitchen. And, for a "cool down" dish, I threw together a pasta salad. . .it is almost like a weekend vacation!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

My little 5 year old guest has gone back home. . .my kitty is missing that little girl something terrible. That cat has not moved from that dollhouse since yesterday morning. . .and this morning, I found her asleep in the chair that is reserved for our granddaughter. Since my guest is gone, I hope to spend the weekend getting all caught up on posting!!! So here goes. . .





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using





These were created using

Here are a couple of birthday pages. . .one generation to another. . .



These were created using



This was created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: