Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mixed Up Monday

Goodness, this is one of those days when you really don't know what is in store for you!!! Some weather forecasts say we are going to have severe storms. . .others say sunny and clear!!! Now, THAT is a BIG difference!!! But either way you cut it, it is going to be super HOT!!! If it gets as hot as it is supposed to and it is sunny I will bet anything we have storms tonight!!! I am hopeful that I can get my errands done this morning while it is still relatively cool (76 at 5 am is however a bit warm when you add the horrible humidity).

As hot as it is supposed to be this week, I sure would like to get my desk cleaned off and then just sit here in front of my handy dandy little fan and stay cool while I scrap. . .got a LOT I want to accomplish this week including moving forward on my 2016 calendars!!! It would be GREAT to have those done by August!!! Then, I have another project that I'd like to work on. . .slicing photos from my MIL's albums. Kind of dread that one though because for some reason I'm sure it seemed like a good idea to use surgical tape to stick those photos in that album at one time!!! I do have to laugh though when I'm working on that project. There are photos of her sons' exes, but not a single, solitary photo with me in it!!! I've stuck it out nearly 40 years, but those exes didn't even last 5 years. . .she sure did like those gals though!!! They were all local gals and I'm from WAY outside that social circle!!! I was raised in the south and we simply do NOT know a stranger!!!

Well, with the heat, I'm scrapping away so here goes today's batch. . .



These were created using





These were created using



And, with that I am outta here to go enjoy the day with our granddaughter who is visiting!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: