Friday, March 18, 2016

Challenges!!!

Since I'm still feeling under the weather I decided to scrap just for the fun of it for a bit and for me, that is participating in challenges at various sites :-) So here goes. . . This was done for the Use It All Challenge at The DigiChick

This layouts was created using





This is for the Product Challenge at The DigiChick

This uses





' This was done for the Spotlight on Snickerdoodle Designs at The DigiChick. The tutorial used was Snickerdoodle's Tutorial - How to Use Dynamic Directional Brushes in Photoshop - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEpnMzhtNI&feature=youtu.be

This uses



This is for the March Template Challenge at The DigiChick

This uses



This is for the March WordArt Challenge at The DigiChick

And uses



This is for the Color Challenge at Just Art

And Uses

And, with that I think I am done with the challenges I wanted to do this month!!! So, until next month when I share more challenge. . .

No comments: