Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Topsy Turvy. . .

Well, I still have the this silly cold / flu hanging around and now I think it is turning into a sinus infection. This is really wearing me down!!! Unless I take a nighttime cold medicine, I cough relentlessly all night, but if I take the medicine, I'm terribly sleepy the next day. . .it is a no win situation. And now my dh is really in the midst of it. . .ugh!!! But with the weather we are having it is going to be a while before we get all better. . .it was close to 70 this weekend and there is snow in the forecast for tonight. . .and again on Wednesday and that pattern repeats for the next week or so. I say hurry up spring!!!

I have managed to scrap just a tad between coughing episodes so here goes. . .



This was created using





These were created using a template by Busy Bee Designs and





These were created using



This was created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: