Thursday, August 4, 2016

Tired Thursday

I am super tired today but have so much that I need to get accomplished!!! I have chores to do, but I have so much stuff that I want to do with the grandkids while they are here!!! Yesterday was kind of a lazy day around here after a full day the day before. The big excitement was after 12 years of asking and asking, our street was finally oiled and chipped!!! I live in an older part of the village and we must not be considered to be part of the "beautiful people" who live in the other parts of the village. There have been notifications sent over the EMS system to let people know when their street is going to be repaired. . .we got no notification whatsoever.

It was super hot here again yesterday and in the afternoon there were several funnel clouds reported in the area. . .we have "cold-air" funnels pretty often I have found so I wasn't concerned. The sun was shining and I didn't see any storms brewing. Now, if it were dark outside and raining, I would have been downstairs in the hallway with the kiddos!!! While it is hard to get much done when they are here, I have managed to get a few pages done so here goes. . .

Created using

Created using

Created using

Created using

Created using And, with that I am outta here to enjoy the rest of the day!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: