Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Winding Down And Revving Up

Today is the first day of fall in my mind. . .not according to any calendar, but we had our last "summer" weekend this weekend with a trip to an amusement park for all of the grandkids and their parents. Goodness, but it was super hot and about 5 pm we heard a lot of thunder and noticed that rides were shut down. My grandson who does not like rides at all (he is 4 so that will change) was going to ride the antique cars with me. . .we were just about ready to get into our car when they closed the ride. Poor little guy. The thing that made no sense to me. . .with an impending storm, they closed all the buildings too!!! Closed the indoor restaurants and shops. From what I could see there was no storm area for anyone. . .which is amazing to me since this is a well-known national chain!!! Yesterday was the trip home and I have to say while I am super tired, I also can't sleep!!! Also at this park were mosquitos and they definitely found me. . .I am so allergic to those things, so I am miserable. I should have taken something last night but forgot. So it has been busy, and now I have 2 weeks before our next milestone which will be a birthday for a soon-to-be 7 year old!!! But in the meantime, I have managed to get a little scrapping in. . .



Created using

Created using

Created using

Created using







Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get a start on fall!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: