Thursday, September 1, 2016

Let's Start A New Week

After a whirlwind couple of weeks, I'm ready for a little time to recoup my energy. Have a lot that I want to accomplish this week so we'll see how that goes. Hope to get some quality scrapping time this week. . .want to get the base for those 2017 calendars done and want to take inventory of pages that I have done all year for those Christmas scrapbooks and then there is a little project that I've worked on for a few years now that I want to wrap up so we'll see how far I get on those goals. After today it is supposed to be rainy and HOT here until the end of the week. Then college football starts and we have a long weekend - woo-hoo!!! So here goes on pages I've been working on. . .

Created using



Created using



Created using

Created using



Created using And with that I think I'm outta here to go recoup my energy and get ready for the next project!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: