Monday, September 12, 2016

Sweet Saturday

It is finally Saturday. . .I got up early and put some pork in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches. That means I am all ready for college football and NASCAR this evening and it also means I don't have to cook tomorrow. Sunday is a special day. . .our granddaughter will have her 7th birthday and she is super excited. That is the perfect age for birthday parties. . .but her idea of a birthday party is a trip to the apple orchard for a morning of fun and apple pickin'. Then lunch followed by a trip to an attraction like Monkey Joe's or the children's museum. Then we will travel home and she'll have her cake and ice cream and open her gifts. I do think she has plans of going to the Halloween store in town with Grandma. Rumor has it there is a haunted house inside the store and she wants to see my reaction because she just knows I don't like stuff like that. . .but for her I will play along!!!

There have been some ridiculous storms moving through the area and yesterday there was a 15-degree difference in the temperature around these parts. We had a heavy rain storm pass through around 4 yesterday afternoon. . .and when that system got just east of us it started dropping tornados out in the country. Looks like a few houses were destroyed and crops were flattened which isn't good this time of year. Goodness it was humid here yesterday!!! I just knew all day that something was going to happen. . .

And, it is time for the September GGI at Gotta Pixel and I've been busy scrapping so here goes. . .



Created using



Created using



Created using

Created using

Created using And, with that I am outta here. Until next time. . .

No comments: