Sunday, September 25, 2016

Rapid Week

Oh goodness, I have no idea where this week has gone!!! I have been busy but I have had some time just to relax too but it is once again laundry day - UGH!!! One project that I am finally addressing is coming along nicely. I felt pretty good yesterday until I realized I have a book with 100 pages of photos to slice!!! These are from an old scrapbook and the work is tedious. I would like to get that done though. . .been working on that project for a while now.

But, this is my favorite time of year. . .so many glorious autumn kits in the stores I just couldn't help but scrap so here goes. . .

Created using

Created using

Created using

Created using

Created using



Created using



Created using



Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: