Saturday, September 10, 2016

September Storms

Goodness but there have been some storms that have moved through just north of us. . .not sure that we have had even a drop of rain here but it sure is hot and humid that's for sure!!! I took care of a lot of errands yesterday so today I can focus on laundry and cleaning the house. We do seem to have a lot of storms this time of year with the transitional weather. . .even October can be nasty and then we move into the snow and ice. . .at least with the snow and ice I can stay home and avoid the nastiness outdoors. With storms there is always the threat that they can invade my house and that does scare me :-)

As hot as it has been, there is only one thing to do. . .scrap, so here goes. . .

Created using

Created using

Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get that laundry started!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: