Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Messed Up Week

I have to admit my week has been super messed up all because of the 3 day weekend!!! It honestly feels like today is Tuesday so I'm pretty confident that I'm gonna mess up somewhere probably today. Tomorrow is Thursday and the fact that it is "laundry day" in my house will bring reality back in a snap, but until then, yep, I'm all messed up!!!

And, after a nice, cool, comfortable weekend, today is going to be a pressure cooker!!! It was super hot yesterday and it is going to be even hotter today so when that happens, there is only one thing to do. . .SCRAP!!!

Created using



Created using



Created using



Created using



Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .there are storms moving in so want to wrap up my computer work for the day. Until next time. . .

No comments: