Saturday, October 1, 2016

Goodbye September

I have to say I am a little sad today. . .September is my favorite month of the year. It is that transition time for a lot of things, summer ends, school starts, temperatures start to get cooler and the days get shorter. I think I'm in the minority in that I much prefer winter over summer. Summer and the sunshine doesn't go well with my body. . .I can't be outside because of the sun during the day and at night I'm so allergic to mosquitos I can't be outdoors then either, so in the summer it seems like I'm stuck in the house a lot. . .while the cold is hard on my body too, I think I've learned to deal with it over the years. It is much cooler here today and I have to admit the fresh air with the windows open is just my cup of tea. . .love that crisp, brisk air!!!

Since this is my favorite time of the year, it also seems like the scrapping world has transitioned to my favorite color palette too and I just can't resist scrapping autumn photos. . .so here goes. . .

Created using Created using

Created using

Created using



Created using



Created using And, with that I think I'm outta here to go play in some of the DSD festivities. . .Until next time. . .

No comments: