Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekend Warrior

I'm going to be quite the warrior this weekend!!! Today is packed full of work but the reward at the end of the day will be an overnight visit with one of the grandkids. . .so excited about that. She wants 100 fish sticks. . .her Mom is highly allergic to fish so the only time she gets fish sticks is at my house and she is so excited!!! Tomorrow is errand day for me. . .then Saturday is a birthday party for our grandson. Sunday is my MIL's birthday dinner and I'm going to miss it because I have an opportunity to go watch one of the granddaughter in a dance performance. . .sorry, but she takes precedence over my MIL :-) But before all the fun starts for the weekend, here are some pages I've been working on this week. . .finally we have some cooler weather and my body and I are so much happier!!!

Created using Created using Created using



Created using



Created using

Created using And, with that I am outta here to go do my weekend "thing"!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: