Friday, October 14, 2016

Fantastic Fall

Yesterday it finally started to feel like fall. . .we had a bit of rain that we really needed and the temperature dropped. Not that it is going to stay cool, it is supposed to be back in the mid-80's next week. The question is. . .will I be wearing shorts on Halloween? I think we have finally made an executive decision last night. . .don't think we will be turning on our lights for Halloween this year. For the last couple of years we have been the only house in the neighborhood with the lights on. The majority of our neighbors are older and simply can't handle the traffic to their doors. . .as far as the other neighbors, I have no idea what is wrong with them!!! Last year I think we had a total of maybe 5 kids. . .hardly worth all the work and I certainly don't need the candy that is left. My husband's work has a walkthrough Trick or Treat and I think he enjoys that. . .employees can bring their kids dressed in costume and they can walk from desk to desk seeking treats. A nice diversion for all concerned. Then there is a party at church and candy will be available there. . .

With the cooler weather I have been scrapping but with an eye infection, that time has been a little less this week but here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I think I am outta here. Until next time. . .

No comments: