Thursday, February 9, 2017

Rollercoaster Life

Well, I feel like I am on a rollercoaster!!! This weekend I got to see both sets of grandkids. . .watched the youngest granddaughter cheer at a basketball game and got to attend a First Communion with the oldest granddaughter and got to play with our grandson. Quick trips were everywhere!!! Then this week, goodness, yesterday the fog moved in and at times I couldn't even see the neighbor's house. Today it was really warm but cloudy and oh, so gloomy. At one point when I was out running errands it was 56-degrees. . .tomorrow we are supposed to have snow and much colder temperatures!!! Been frantically trying to get things lined to so I can have a couple of days "off". . .

But, before we get there I have a couple of layouts to share with you. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: