Sunday, April 2, 2017

Soggy Sunday

Well, today is stacking up to be one of those days. . .it is cloudy and the forecast says we are going to have storms. The problem is we have had a lot of forecasts like that and have had very little rain. It is so incredibly dry here. So, since it is Sunday with a chance of storms it feels like it could very well be one of those lazy days!!! I need a lazy day every now and again. This week I need to get down to planning Easter at my MIL's house. . .I do dread that because if there is one thing I have learned in the 40 years that I've been going down there, no good deed goes unpunished!!!

I'm surprised with everything going on here that I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping but I have and here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using And, with that I think I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: