Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tired Thursday

Yesterday we took a whirlwind day trip to watch our granddaughter play the violin in the school concert. Now for most folks that is a short thing. . for us, it is a 2-1/2 hour drive and that is just one way!!! We still have to get back home!!! But it is worth it. My grandparents lived at most 20 minutes away and never came to anything that I did. . .then when my Mom became a grandma, she only missed a few things. . .and she lived 5 hours away!!! I do remember getting a call on the day of a dance recital that she wasn't going to be able to come because her Mom, my Grandma had passed away. I can almost guarantee if Mom were still here she'd be figuring out a way to go to her great grandchildren's activities. . .can't say the say about my mother-in-law. Through all of this I just hope and pray that I am a "Good Grandma". . .I try to go to their things when I can swing it and I have to think they notice because when I saw them on Sunday, all 3 of them came running up to me!!!

Anyway, with the trip, I am trying to get some things done a little early this week so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here to go rest up!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: