Monday, May 8, 2017

Treading Thursday

It is Thursday and it is STILL raining here!!! Our daughter lives in St Louis and has been out of school for the entire week so far. As of yesterday, the flood waters had entered her school and the intersection where she gets on the interstate is still completely underwater. The soccer field where we watched our grandson play soccer last Friday is completely submerged. . .you can see the tops of the bleachers and luckily the clubhouse sits on a hill so it has been spared. Here, we have had close to 2 inches of rain just overnight. . .I have errands to run today and I will have be to cognizant of the underpasses that I have to take. All of this rain has me sitting at the computer and scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I think I am all done!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: