Friday, August 18, 2017

First Day Of School

Our grandson had his first day of kindergarten today. . .he wanted to ride the bus with his sister so that is just what he did. No word yet on whether or not he has decided that he will go back tomorrow or not. School starts here tomorrow. All of this means that fall is just around the corner and fall is my favorite time of the year.

This has been a rough week for me. . .did something to my back and just as it was starting to feel better, I twisted to pick up something and just recall the white hot pain!!! So my productivity has been greatly reduced. But I did get a couple of pages done when I was feeling better so here goes. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: