Thursday, August 3, 2017

Sweet Surprises!!!

Today is my husband's birthday. And, he thinks he is in for a very low-key day. . .little does he know :-) It isn't going to be anything fancy, not a lot of people, but I think I have managed to plan something that will be fun for him and I know it is going to be fun for a special little girl!!! He has no idea, but I am going to pick up one of our granddaughters and she is going to spend the weekend with us. As the kids get older, they get more busy and the time with Grandma and Grandpa gets to be less and less all the time. It just so happened, that the timing came together. Earlier this week, I got a chance to hang out with her and we planned a surprise birthday party for him. I even managed to get him to agree to pick up pizza on the way home today. . .so he is going to walk into a house that has been decorated by an 8-year old and a party with pizza, birthday cake and ice cream!!! I know he is going to surprised and I know she is so super excited about a party!!! And me, I'm just know I'm going to have a smile from ear to ear watching the two of them!!!

As busy as this week has been, I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping, but just a little bit so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using As it would have it, life got in the way of, well, life. My MIL was admitted to the hospital while I was on my way home with our granddaughter. Everything kind of took a backseat then, but we did go ahead with a quick party and he was certainly surprised. Anyway, I didn't get to publish this then, but better late than never. . .until next time. . .

No comments: