Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October Challenges

It has been so hot here. . .the only way to stay cool is to sit at the computer and scrap in front of the fan!!! I don't believe I have ever worn shorts this late in the year!!! Anyway, here are the challenges I have participated in this month. . . This was done for the October, 2017 Mask Challenge at JustArt Scrapbooking Created using This was done for the October, 2017 Template Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the Use It All Challenge at The DigiChick Created using

This was done for the October, 2017 Featured Designer Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the October, 2017 Featured Product Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the October, 2017 Give Me Space Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the October, 2017 Bingo Challenge" at JustArt Scrapbooking Created using This was done for the October, 2017 Font Challenge at The DigiChick Created using And, with that I do believe I am all challenged out for October. . .I will be back in November with more fun thing though!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: