Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Welcomed Fall Rain

It has been so very dry here and yesterday it finally started raining!!! Normally folks are pretty disappointed when it rains, but oh my goodness, this is very welcomed!!! Personally I have big plans for this afternoon. . .I am going to go to the sunroom and open the windows a tad so I can hear the gentle rain and smell that sweet aroma. . .then I'm going to get a book and read to my heart's content!!! I got up super early today, ran errands and got my groceries for the week. . .I only have a couple of chores that I need to address but those are low priority and shouldn't take long at all!!! If I get tired reading then I'm going to go finish watching House Hunters and there is a Grey's Anatomy and Scandal out on the DVR so today is a day of guilty pleasures. But, before I get to that I want to share with you some of my work from this week. . .

Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here. I think I'll go sit in the sunroom and listen to the welcomed rain!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: