Friday, February 2, 2018

February. . .Seriously???

My goodness, January was a blur!!! We wrapped up the holidays and I thought we would be settling into winter. For me that means finally having time to read, work a puzzle or two and just relax a bit, but those plans didn't pan out!!! First of all, the puzzle that I tried to work was next to impossible to do. . .after a month of trying and making no progress, I put it away. I had a book I wanted to read but it was backordered over and over again and I have another book that I really need to finish. . .but. . .I think the flu crept into my life. I had a flu shot but for a few days I was just totally exhausted to the point that dang book was just too heavy. Then it hit and I had a high temperature and literally slept for well over 24 hours which is just not like me!!! Then, my 15 year old van is starting to have multiple mechanical issues so I figured it was time to start considering a new vehicle. . .I'm still in that process. The last time I got a vehicle it took months to figure out what I wanted, but when I did get it figured out it was a match made in heaven, thus the 15 years!!!

So, here it is February and I'm hoping that I can finally settle into winter!!! But I've been busy scrapping so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here since I have things I want to accomplish today!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: