Friday, February 9, 2018

Slowing Down. . .Finally

Well, it is finally slowing down a bit. Last week and the first of this week were pretty hectic with a BIG project in the works around here. But that wrapped up on Monday so by Tuesday I was super exhausted. Today I had plans of getting my chores done early and settling in to read a book. The problem - it would be sunny one minute and dark and snowy the next. All of that played havoc with my eyes while I was trying to read and after a couple of hours of that I had a headache. . .still didn't get my book done, but I am making progress :-)

I have been scrapping a little bit so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go get some errands run!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: